Based in the North West of England, General Maintenance & Diagnostic Ltd was formed in September 2003 by Gary Meekin. By 2003, Gary had spent over 20 years in the injection moulding business as a Process Technician and had spent the last 10 years as a Works Engineer & Technical Support for a local Injection Moulding & Extrusion Company.
With a long history in Hydraulic & Electrical Engineering, Gary decided to form General Maintenance & Diagnostics Ltd.
We offer Engineering & Technical Support Services over a wide range of industries. This service is offered either on an hourly or daily basis or as a yearly service contract and we offer our customers the opportunity to allow us to take care of total site maintenance.
Our services include:
- Extensive Workshop Facility Including Blade Sharpening
- Granulator/Shredder Service & Repair
- Industrial Machinery Repairs & Servicing
- Injection Moulding Technical Support
- Machine Installations
- On Site Hard Face Welding
- Pipe Fitting for Compressed Air & Cooling Water
- Thermal Image Survey
- Tie Bar Installation & Strain Gauge